Inspection is one of the most important elements in maintaining safe and effective marine fire protection. Knowing that equipment is operational and fully charged at all times brings assurance of fire safety and preparedness in the high-risk marine environment. The Hiller Companies provides annual inspections in accordance with the requirements of the United States Coast Guard and classification societies such as ABS and DNV GL. We can provide troubleshooting/repair, US Department of Transportation (USDOT)-approved pressure vessel hydrostatic testing and recharging, air sampling, and training. Hiller’s experienced technicians are able to service systems from the most advanced to the most outdated. All personnel are factory-trained by leading manufacturers to ensure that your equipment stays in-specification and top condition. We can provide long-term maintenance agreements and company-wide, all-inclusive service programs which have minimal impact on your operations.
- Suppression – Systems Service and Upgrades
- Recharge and Hydro Testing
- Portable Fire and Safety Equipment – Repairs and Certifications
- Alarm and Detection Services – Certifications and Calibrations
- Maintenance of On-board Emergency Repair Parts
- SCBA Inspection, Repair and Service
- Life Safety Equipment Inspection, Repair and Service